227 W 13th St
New York, NY 10011
Deepening Into Therapeutic Yoga Level 2 is open to graduates of the Therapeutic Yoga Level 1 teacher training program. Come learn a variety of ways to enhance and build on the skills you learned in Therapeutic Yoga Level I. Refine communication and listening skills, learn new hands-on healing techniques and adjustments, and deepen your understanding and knowledge of Therapeutic Yoga to better serve the populations you work with.
Included in the training will be information about specific conditions and ways to work with cancer, autoimmune diseases, neurological disorders, stress-related illnesses, and injuries.
• Gentle Yoga
• New Restorative Yoga poses
• Variations of poses introduced in Level I that require fewer props
• Additional hands-on energy and healing techniques
• Techniques to increase range of motion and improve joint function
• Interactive guided meditations for one-on-one sessions
• Scripted meditations and suggested sequences for specific conditions
• Communication and listening methods for working effectively with clients
Taught by Cheri Clampett, C-IAYT, E-RYT 500 and Arturo Peal, MA, TCM, LMP
Save $100 on tuition when you sign up for both Level 1 and Level 2 in 2018.
Visit the iyiny.org website for more details about the program, and to download the application form.