Intermediate Integral Yoga Teacher Training – INDIA
with Swami Ramananda, E-RYT 500, C-IAYT and Lalita Dagny Vigander, E-RYT 500, LMT, RCYT
JANUARY 12 – FEBRUARY 2, 2020
Travel to the birthplace of Yoga and earn your certification as an Intermediate Integral Yoga teacher.
While in the motherland of Sri Swami Satchidananda, train with our master Yoga instructors in an intimate classroom setting. Near ancient temples and surrounded by the native culture, the Integral Yoga Institute of Coimbatore will allow you to experience India to its fullest.
This three-week immersion will gift you with the opportunity to profoundly enrich your understanding and practice of Yoga and meditation, dive deeply into the subtle aspects of Yoga, and acquire the skills needed to teach them.
In this program you will:
- Learn important additional asanas, their benefits, and how to safely guide students into and out of the poses
- Expand your knowledge of anatomy and physiology
- Explore making skillful sequencing choices and adaptations that will enhance your classes
- Gain a fuller understanding of prana and pranayama (breathing techniques)
- Study the Bhagavad Gita, which expounds the philosophy and practices of the four main paths of Yoga (Karma, Raja, Bhakti, and Jnana Yoga)
Take the next step in your career as a Yoga instructor and deepen your own spiritual growth by experiencing the peace of Yoga. Join us in this new endeavor.