Raja Yoga Teacher Training in Europe with Swami Ramananda includes:
- In-depth exploration of the Yoga Sutras.
- Instructions for how to incorporate these teachings into daily life.
- Opportunities to deepen and refine your own practice of Hatha Yoga, pranayama, and meditation.
- Training in answering questions, leading discussions, and developing group rapport.
- A syllabus for teaching a six-week Raja Yoga course.
Prerequisites: A 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training certification from any Tradition, including introductory Raja Yoga course and/or an ongoing daily meditation practice for at least six months.
First Part: August 31st – September 9th, 2018
Second Part: will be most probably held soon after the IY European Reunion, April 2019 in France (Montpelier).